Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Note About the Burning Man posts...

Those of you who have been visiting waiting to read about my 10th anniversary journey to Burning Man this year are aware that we had awful Internet access and I just didn't have time or ability to post my blogs as they happened, but I did type them into my laptop and so I will be posting those old posts with the "T-Plus # of hours" title to distinguish them from anything else I write about Burning Man or the Default World. The T-Minus and T-Plus times are relative to Friday, August 24, 2012, at 6 PM, my originally planned departure time, which would have been T-Minus 0 hours. 

(No, I didn't adjust the 0 point with a countdown "hold" like NASA does, although I guess I could have. Deal with it.)

I will try to post one or two a day over the next week or so. This will keep anyone from feeling overwhelmed at the amount of prose I am foisting on an unsuspecting public at one time.

I may occasionally write about something post-event, in which case you will know this because the post won't start with T-Plus.

Thanks for reading!

Jon 

No comments:

Post a Comment