Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome to the DEFAULT WORLD for Burning Man 2012. This is my blog and I am using it for two purposes: to communicate with the people who I know and care about concerning my trip this year to Burning Man: Fertility 2.0, and also to communicate with all of my newly found friends who I gifted a ticket to the Default World: Futility 2.0, for which you paid a LOT less than you paid to get into Burning Man this year (even if you DIDN'T buy your ticket from a scalper!) 

This is my tenth anniversary burn (although I've only been there seven times counting this year - plus my brief sojourn in 1987 to the second burn at Baker Beach). I invite you to read about my "long strange trip" from 2002 to now. Please feel free to comment about my experiences or yours: it is all relevant. I think every Burning Man experience is important and I hope you let us know what you plan to do for the next 51 weeks while you wait for that time to roll around again when you can finally click your heels together three times and chant: "There's no place like home!"

Bleurose/Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment